Distributed Power Generation Association is the organizer of large national projects aimed to popularization and development of distributed and alternative energy in the Russian Federation. “The calling card” of the Association is the International Award “Distributed power generation – great achievements”. For 5 years 335 companies from 9 countries executing own generation projects have competed in this industry competition. The Awards Ceremony takes place in Moscow, in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
The Association creates a dialogue platform and promotes the idea of the industry development via arrangement of annual energy forums, conferences, round tables, etc. Within eight years of the Association work dozens of business events have been arranged:
- 2017 International conference “Independent Power Generation as Highly Profitable Business and a Tool for Double Reduction of Energy Consumption” in terms of International HEAT&POWER exhibition, Moscow;
- 2017 Round table “Independent power generation at the enterprises” on the platform of “Delovaya Rossiya” business union, Moscow;
- 2016 Round table “Transurals Distributed power: facts and prospective”, Kurgan;
- 2015 V annual energy forum in Chelyabinsk “Strategy of the mutual interaction on the international energy arena”;
- 2014 IV International Energy Forum “Russian-Chinese Business-Dialogue: energy partnership of two countries”, Chelyabinsk;
- 2013 III International energy form “Distributed energy: results and development stimuli”, Chelyabinsk;
- 2013 Russian-Japanese business dialogue “Independent power generation at the enterprise: project to object”. “Inniprom-2013, Yekaterinburg;
- 2012 Annual energy forum “Chelyabinsk – the city of future. Energy secured territories - design project”, Chelyabinsk;
- 2011 Regional energy conference “Chelyabinsk region Energy development plan up to 2014”, Chelyabinsk.
The Association interacts with media concerning industry development strategy and initiatives of the Association. It brings members of the Association to the status of industry experts via the federal media means, attracts federal television channels and print media for participation in the programs.