On November, 19, the projects of the VIII Distributed Power Generation — Great Achievements International Award will be presented within the frames of the online seminar organized by the German Energy Agency (dena). The event will be held as part of the City Power Infrastructure interregional dialogue platform for the experts from Russia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and the Ukraine.
It should be noted that the City Power Infrastructure interregional dialogue platform was created by the German Energy Agency (dena) with the support of the Federal Ministry of Economy and Industry of Germany in 2018. The main purpose of the platform is strengthening of the interregional dialogue in the sphere of the city power infrastructure in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Currently the platform accounts for 250 active participants from the housing and utilities sector and representatives of cities’ administrations from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, the Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
The online seminar devoted to the Renewable Energy in the Cities will be held on November, 19-20, on the platform allowing the exchange of opinions regarding the future of city energy infrastructure and applying sustainable power saving solutions for the cities.
On November, 19, in frames of the first session of the seminar, the President of the Distributed Power Generation Association Maksim Zagornov will tell about the perspectives of small-scale power generation development in Russia, and present the projects of the VIII Distributed Power Generation — Great Achievements International Award based on renewable energy resources and implemented within the city infrastructure.
Particularly, the following contestant projects will be presented:
- the project of solar energy station construction for Manhattan residential complex in Kazan (168 monocrystalline panels of the total area of 336 sq. meters have been installed on the roofs of the three high altitude towers of the new residential complex) by KrialEnegoStroi Plant;
- the project of solar thermal unit construction for a kindergarten located in Sevastopol (the solar thermal unit consists of 150 YaSOLAR with total capacity of 225 kW; this system is unique not only for the Southern region but for the whole Russia) by Novy Polyus;
- the project of solar energy station construction located in Fox Lounge residential complex in the Moscow region (the SES is equipped with highly efficient Neosun monocrystalline panels, two 60 kW three-phase inverters and screw pile racking system. Solar energy station builds up two lines of 48 kW and 54 kW) by NEOSUN Energy;
- the project of building the first in Russia rural general education school with geothermal heating located in Vershinino village of the Tomsk region by Ecoklimat;
- the project of construction of BioHouse comprising an autonomous residential house and a smart greenhouse (the project allows to provide the required building located anywhere with alternative anergy without connecting to grids) by AltEnergia.
In general, the experts from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, the Ukraine and Uzbekistan will discuss the following issues: sustainable heat supply in the cities; power management in the municipalities and regions; energy efficient buildings; energy efficient residential quarters; financing of energy efficient projects. The conference will be moderated by Uta Zähringer, Head of Academic Programmes and Professional Trainings Division at RENAC.