The Distributed Power Generation Association acts as an information partner of the 8th International exhibition of industrial boilers, heat exchange and power generation equipment HEAT&POWER. The event will be held on October 24 - 26, 2023 in Moscow to bring together key industry experts from Russia and abroad.
HEAT&POWER is one of the leading specialized energy exhibitions in the country, where Russian and foreign manufacturers present plenty of industrial boilers, heat exchangers, power generating equipment, and auxiliary engineering equipment to the experts.
HEAT&POWER participants include the following active market players: Engen, FORCEL, GLINAR, MIT POWER SYSTEMS, PIEZUS, Prime Chimney Systems, TEPLO, AB-Engineering, Aguna, Axion-Holding, GenMaster, GRINTECH ENERGY, DVS Resource, Nizhny Novgorod Plant of Heat Exchange Equipment, NPP PROMA, Rus Shenkai Oil, Santehmaster, SP Trade, Teploobmen, Thermoblock, Thermorobot, UGK-Energetika, UZDM, Hiited, Energodizeltsentr and others.
Traditionally, HEAT&POWER exhibition covers the relevant topical issues within the business program. The Distributed Power Generation Association has been an information partner of the project for many years. The strategy sessions will cover issues regarding the prospects and trends of developing small distributed energy in Russia, as well as the best practices of implementing up-to-date technology solutions.
The key topics of the business program this year are as follows:
- Power supply to remote territories: introduction of advanced technologies of local power supply.
- Industrial power generation for enterprises and public utilities, response to new challenges.
- Focus on a low-carbon economics: developing small and distributed power generation projects
- Improving efficiency and reliability of energy supply to industrial enterprises. Building an efficient energy center.
- Thermal power engineering for industrial enterprises and housing utilities: reconstruction of boiler houses, technologies, equipment, energy efficiency.
The Distributed Power Generation Association recommends visiting HEAT&POWER Exhibition. Partners of the Distributed Power Generation Association can get a free e-ticket using the promo code energoun23.
Exhibition dates: October 24 – 26, 2023
Venue: Moscow, Crocus Expo IEC
Exhibition website: https://www.heatpower-expo.ru/ru-RU/
E-ticket: use the link (promo code energoun23)
Organizer: MVK International Exhibition Company, + 7 (495) 252 11 07, email@example.com