Fields of activity
Congress and exhibition activity
The Distributed Power Generation Association is the organizer of major international projects aimed at popularization and development of the distributed and alternative power generation both in Russia and abroad.
The key public project of the Association is the International Award «Distributed Power Generation - Great Achievements» awarded since 2013. In 7 years over 500 companies implementing the own generation projects from 12 countries took part in the industry competition.
The Association forms a dialogue platform and promotes the industry development initiative through the annual energy forums, conferences, round tables, etc. Ten years of the Association's operation — dozens of business events:
- Business Mission to the 21st International Exhibition on Water Treatment, Energy and Environmental Protection WETEX-2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
- Research-to-Practice Conference «Innovative Solutions and Import Substitution in the distributed power generation» (organizer status) within the framework of the IV International Exhibition HEAT & POWER, Moscow;
- Business dialogue «Russia - UAE» (organizer status) within the framework of the IV International Exhibition «Arabia-EXPO», Moscow;
- Round table «Network capacity reserve coverage: opportunities and risks for business» (organizer status), Moscow, «Business Russia»;
- X Annual Conference «Electric Power-2018» (co-organizer status), Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
- Workshop «Effective exports to the Gulf countries. Practical Cases and Success Stories» (co-organizer status), Moscow;
- International Conference within the framework of HEAT & POWER International Exhibition «From Project to Object: Specifics of the Distributed Generation Facilities' Construction in the Regions of Russia», Moscow;
- International conference within the framework of HEAT & POWER International Exhibition «Own generation as a highly profitable business and an instrument of the energy costs' double reduction», Moscow;
- Round Table at the «Business Russia» Public Organization «Own Generation at the Enterprise», Moscow;
- Round table «Distributed Power Generation of the Trans-Urals: Realities and Prospects», Kurgan;
- V International Energy Forum «Strategy of Russian companies' joint expansion into the international energy market», Chelyabinsk;
- IV International Energy Forum «Russian-Chinese Business Dialogue: Energy Partnership of the Two Countries», Chelyabinsk;
- III International Energy Forum «Distributed Power Generation: Development Results and Incentives», Chelyabinsk;
- Russian-Japanese seminar «Own generation at the enterprise: from project — to object», «Innoprom-2013», Yekaterinburg;
- Annual energy forum «Chelyabinsk — the city of the future. Project of the energy-secure territories' development», Chelyabinsk;
- Regional Energy Conference «Chelyabinsk region Energy Development Plan till 2014», Chelyabinsk.